What happens when you reject God?
First, you are rejecting Jesus Christ who is the Son of God and thereby rejecting His saving sacrifice. As such, you will remain:
- Ignorant of spiritual matters ( Isaiah 55:8-9; I Cor. 1:18a, 2:14).
- Powerless to overcome sin in your life (John 8:34; II Peter 2:19).
- Under God’s judgement (John 3:18, 36; Romans 1:28-32).
- Unable to please God (Rom. 8:8; Hebrews 11:6).
- Doomed to die in your sins (John 8:21-24).
- Under condemnation to eternal punishment, forever separated from God’s presence (II Peter 3:7; Revelation 20:15).
-pulled from pp. 4 & 5 of Self-Confrontation developed by John C. Broger
Want to know more about the work done at Monergist Gratia? Check out my Patreon!