This page tracks the various posts and information related to this series entirely focused on correcting commonly held or misinformed views of true, Biblical Christianity. The title of the page is the title of the series.
Some of these topics can in fact be considered “myths” properly while others will use the term more loosely but have become views, at least among some, about Christianity.
- Christianity a Dualism? – discusses the topic of dualism is religion as it related to the faith in Christ.
- Christians Meditate? – article covers Christian meditation with Scripture references and sources.
- Christ is Not a Last Name – What is “Christ” if not a name?
- Forbidden Fruit and The Apple – digs into scriptural evidences and linguistic reasons for the association.
- Myths of Hell and Satan – 4 myths confronted with additional resources.
- The Devil, Satan, and Lucifer – here we dig into the origins of each term for the ultimate adversary and their best use.