This is my recommended book list. All of these are books that I have personally read and recommend to you. Not everything I have ever read will show here, just the ones I recommend.
- 10 Disciplines of a Godly Man by R. Kent Hughes (this is a tract based off the book)
- good travel companion and tool to give to struggling men
- A Modern Exposition of the 1689 Baptist Confession of Faith by Samuel E. Waldron (get the most recent edition)
- Anything by Francis Schaeffer
- A Reformed Approach to Science and Scripture by Keith Mathison, forward by R.C. Sproul
- Battling Unbelief: Defeating Sin with Superior Pressure by John Piper
- Disciplines of a Godly Man by R. Kent Hughes
- Don’t Waste Your Life by John Piper
- Ernest C. Reisinger: a Biography by Geoffrey Thomas
- Finally Free: Fighting for Purity with the Power of Grace by Heath Lambert
- I Kissed Dating Good-bye & Boy Meets Girl: Say Hello to Courtship* – both by Joshua Harris
- The 2nd book is the natural follow-up, goes deeper as well as clarifies.
- Knowing God by J.I. Packer
- Not a Chance: God, Science, and the Revolt Against Reason by R.C. Sproul and Keith Mathison
- Not Even a Hint* by Joshua Harris
- Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan
- The Dangerous Duty of Delight: The Glorified God and the Satisfied Soul by John Piper
- The Enemy Within by Kris Lundgaard
- The Great Commission: Evangelicals and the History of World Missions edited by Martin I. Klauber & Scott M. Manetsch
Note: I will come back and update this from time to time. (Last: 4.11.2021)
*While I do recommend these works by Joshua Harris (I still think them profitable to the reader), I do not recommend anything else nor would I endorse him as he has since fallen away.